- Online at Just For Warehouse ;
- When you call, e-mail or otherwise communicate with Just For Warehouse
- What information does Just For Warehouse collect?
Information You Give Us
Just For Warehouse may collect any information (such as first and last name, credit card number, address, e-mail address and telephone number) that you provide when you interact with Just For Warehouse. Some examples are when you:
- Make an online purchase or
- Contact a Just For Warehouse customer service representative.
Automatic Information Collection
Each time you visit Just For Warehouse we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- We may record your internet service provider's address, your internet protocol or IP address, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
- We may collect a record of your activity or your "clickstream" while visiting Just For Warehouse Sites;
- We may use "cookies" of different types to recognize your computer. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer's hard drive for use in subsequent visits to Just For Warehouse
- How does Just For Warehouse use and share personal information?
Using Your Personal Information
Your personal information is used by Just For Warehouse and others to enhance your customer relationship, respond to your requests, improve our customer service, tailor offerings and advertisements to you, communicate with you about products, services, special offerings and events or programs offered by Just For Warehouse. We participate in interest-based advertising and we or others may use information about you to deliver to you or allow you to see certain advertising based on your interests, searches you perform, information you provide, or your activity on Just For Warehouse Sites or other websites.
Just For Warehouse may also use this information to analyze and manage its businesses. Aggregate or combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of Just For Warehouse to communicate with you and to support business functions such as fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
Sharing Your Personal Information
With Third Parties: Just For Warehouse may share your personal information with third parties, including as set forth below.
With our Service Providers: Just For Warehouse may share your personal information with service providers. Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
- Authorization of credit card and check transactions, order fulfillment, sweepstakes and contests, our rewards program, and cobranded or joint product and service promotions.
- Developing, hosting or maintaining the Just For Warehouse site on behalf of Just For Warehouse.
- Warehousing product, personalizing product and performing order fulfillment and shipping services on behalf of Just For Warehouse or on your behalf and at your request.
- Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
To Comply with Laws: Just For Warehouse may also disclose specific information when such disclosure appears necessary to comply with the law, a subpoena or other litigation process or to protect the interests or safety of its visitors and customers, Just For Warehouse employees or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- How is my personal information protected?
Just For Warehouse uses industry-standard security techniques on the Just For Warehouse Site to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you at the Just For Warehouse. When you access your account information or transmit personally identifiable data to the Just For Warehouse, that information is stored on servers that the Just For Warehouse have attempted to secure from unauthorized access or intrusion. "Secure Socket Layer" software encrypts personal information you transmit to the Just For Warehouse. Just For Warehouse cannot be and is not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it might be from Just For Warehouse asking for your personal information, do not respond. Just For Warehouse would not request your password, user name, credit card information, or other personal information through e-mail.
- What are my choices regarding how my personal information is collected and used?
Communications from Just For Warehouse: From time to time you may receive communications including mailings, telephone calls or e-mails from Just For Warehouse with information on products or services, discounts, special promotions, upcoming events or other offers from Just For Warehouse. You may opt out of receiving e-mail communications by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the e-mail received. It may take us up to 10 days to complete this process, as permitted by law. Please note that if you request that your name be removed from a Just For Warehouse mailing list, your name will be removed from all of the mailing lists maintained by Just For Warehouse. In addition, your personal information may be retained in the database for recordkeeping purposes and for internal research and analysis.
- What are cookies and how does Just For Warehouse use them?
The Just For Warehouse Sites use "cookies," which are small pieces of information stored by your browser or other application on your computer's browser or hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your online activity, searches, preferences and product purchases both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next on Just For Warehouse and/or other websites. (Some examples of this data include your account preferences, items added to your cart, user specific information on pages accessed, searched terms or addresses entered, and previous visits to the site.) The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you.
We or our partners may also use Flash cookies (also known as Local Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on a computer using Adobe Flash or similar technology that may be built into your computer or downloaded or installed by you to your computer. We use these technologies to personalize and enhance your online experience, facilitate processes, and personalize and store your settings. Flash cookies may help our website visitors to, for example, set volume preference associated with a video experience, play games and perform surveys. They help us improve our sites by measuring which areas are of greatest interest to customers. They may be recognized by other sites or by our marketing or business partners. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and the cookie management tools provided by your browser may not remove Flash cookies. Click here to learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies. If you disable Flash cookies or other similar technologies, please be aware that you may not have access to certain features and services that make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
The Just For Warehouse Sites, do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If Just For Warehouse learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, it will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from its databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling (954) 523-1718.
- Your California Privacy Rights
- We share information with others as more fully set forth above
- We share your information with other parts of our business and with our service providers.